Friday, December 7, 2007

I'm Naming My First Born Jack

I don't care if it's a boy or a girl.

Jack Johnson is finally releasing a new album. He writes:

"My friends and I have just finished recording a new album called Sleep Through the Static. At this point in my life I weigh about 190 lbs and my ear hairs are getting longer. I also have a couple of kids. My wife popped them out, but I helped. Some of the songs on this album are about making babies. Some of the songs are about raising them. Some of the songs are about the world that these children will grow up in; a world of war and love, and hate, and time and space. Some of the songs are about saying goodbye to people I love and will miss."



You can listen to his first single, "If I had Eyes," here. The single will be available on iTunes December 11th and the album, Sleep Through the Static, is due out in the US on February 5th.

Always looking out.

No comments: