Thursday, November 29, 2007

Rant and Rave

Dear Rihanna,

I am probably one of the few remaining people who doesn't think you are overrated or annoying. I actually find you quite cute and think your songs are catchy.

That being said, I. Can. Not. Write. About. You. Any. More.

You or Britney, or Paris, or Nicole, or Lindsay, or Katie Holmes, or Katherine Heigl, or Hayden Panettiere. God, especially Hayden Panettiere.

It's not because you aren't nice people. You probably are. I mean, except for Britney and Paris who used to be nice people but are now kind of trashy. (What? I never said I was going to stop judging. I just don't want to do it 50-60 hours a week).

No, it's because you're making me dumb. I should have other things to talk about than your new highlights or those stupid-ass shoes. Srsly. See? I don't even use full words anymore. OMG, I am totes for serious that this is obvs def not perf.

You hurt my head. Kind of like The Hills hurts my head.



Anyways, what I'm trying to say is- I don't see this going anywhere. So I'm going to go. Please don't follow me.

No comments: