Wednesday, June 18, 2008

All Dressed Up, Nowhere to Go

When I'm shopping, I'm always most drawn to pretty frocks.

I wish that dresses didn't have such a formal reputation. Even and easy cotton shift will prompt people to ask "Ooooh, where are YOU going?"

Dresses do not have to equal dressed up. In fact, I save summer dresses for the days when I'm feeling particularly lazy... it's a single piece and an entire outfit! It doesn't get any easier.

BUT every girl needs a little va-va-voom in her wardrobe, which is why I love this Tracy Reese Plenty frock. The cut is perfect for showing off major curves. I could do without the stripes, but the bow detail is a lovely touch. My next LBD will be this cut-- lemme know if you find it before I do!







Lilian Dress ($108, orig $270)

No comments: