Thursday, June 19, 2008

There Goes My Bag Money...

Eff!
Eff!
EFF!

Argh, I am so mad at the mechanic right now!

I wish I knew more about cars... but all I really know is that when mine breaks down, it's going to cost a lot of money. There are always so many hidden costs that no one is ever upfront about.

Whatever, I'm almost over it. Almost.

So I got ripped off and have to spend my money on something practical instead of shiny new accessories. Fine. My feminine upbringing may have put me at a disadvantage when it comes to auto repair, but bish you better believe I know how to use a phone. I'll be calling the Better Business Bureau tomorrow.



kloveyoubyes.

1 comment:

Neekoh said...

haha! that picture is so sexual! oh my...
but hey, that's why there's forever 21 and h&m. btw, summer sale at h&m this weekend!! i'll post the flier on my blog. think i can win the "best summer sale" comp? :P